Students must pay the following required fees on the program Semester Abroad:
1. Administration fee – 200 USD
-Should be paid on the day of signing the study contract. It covers program management costs and also the library and IT costs.
2. Visa registration fee – up to 200 USD (unless the period of stay in Ukraine is less than 90 days)
-Should be paid on the day of signing the study contract. It covers the expenses of the University to register the students as foreign residents in Ukraine according to the state’s regulations.
3. Tuition fee for full semester – 3500 USD (for 1 Ukrainian Language course and 3-5 Academic cources)
-Is determined according to the number of courses each student chooses to attend in a semester and should be paid in the period determined by the study contract.
-If a student takes less than 3 courses, he/she should pay for each course separately. The cost of each course is determined by the number of credits the course has.
1. Partnerships or inter-institutional agreements between applicant institution and UCU.
2. NEW! Special discounts for European applicants for 2014 (on the basis of UCU participation in European grant opportunities)
In order to determine the tuition fee for a specific case, applicants are advised to consult a program manager directly ([email protected]).